Is there any season Deer Ridge doesn’t look forward to? We hope not, every season forward is a season to rejoice in what we have in the Smokies as well as the many possibilities they present to us. Just as well, new seasons in our part of Appalachia present many opportunities to our visitors from outside East Tennessee and we’re absolutely sure they’d like to get a break from their studies, the snow, and everything that ain’t the Smokies!
That wonderful season is called “Spring Break” and whether you’re a student or not, you definitely deserve to have a week off and relax with the best the Smoky Mountains can offer; and Deer Ridge Mountain Resort in the Smoky Mountains and the best in luxury mountain accommodations overlooking the best views for those mountains.
Practically everything you want for a full week of rest, adventure, culture and thrills is either available here onsite or within 15 minutes driving.
Our amenities include:
* Our Private Lounge & Grill features popular wines and beers as well as a limited menu of starters, burgers and sandwiches.
* Happy Hour is from 4:00pm to 6:00pm, open seasonally Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
* WiFi throughout the resort.
* Heated indoor pool, hot tub, sauna and steam room. Open year round!
* Sundeck providing panoramic views of The Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
* Lighted tennis court (rackets and balls available at front desk).
* ½ acre playground with playhouse, swings, basketball court and horseshoes.
* Picnic tables and charcoal grills available throughout our property.
* Pavilion available to rent for special occasions.
* Coin-operated laundry facility located in recreation center building.
* Walking trail that extends the full length of our property.
And recommended nearby properties include:
* Two outdoor community pools located just a short drive away (Open June, July and August).
* Bent Creek Golf Course located in the valley just below Deer Ridge.
* Zip Line and Mountain Bike course within 2 miles.
* The Great Smoky Mountains National Park Greenbrier and Cosby entrances.
* Hiking trails and fishing holes. Check with our staff.
* Smoky Mountain Arts and Crafts Community.
* Horseback riding in the Smoky Mountains.
* Ober Gatlinburg Ski Resort.
* Closest resort to White Water Rafting.
* Dollywood and Splash Country theme parks.
* Tennessee’s largest Factory Outlet Center.
* Music and dinner theaters in Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge and Sevierville.
Even better – take advantage of our Spring Break special to get the best for even less.
* Get a 4th night free if booking between Sunday to Thursday.
* Get 20% off 4 nights during weekends.
* 6th and 7th nights are FREE when you pay for 5 nights.
This special is valid from March 1st to April 24th and can be reserved right now by booking online at http://deerridge.com/contact/ or by calling 865-436-2325. Break into Spring with Deer Ridge Mountain Resort!