We’ve been doing our Sunset Festivals for quite a few years here at Deer Ridge, and this year we get to welcome one of the highest profile sponsors and food providers we’ve ever had with Texas Roadhouse. Texas Roadhouse is a big name for Southern dining in our region and each of their restaurants certainly knows how to put the word “legendary” in their food, service and margaritas to make Legendary Fun.
Texas Roadhouse will be serving our 4th week of Sunset Festival on October 28th and providing chicken, wings and fixin’s. For those of you who would like to get to know them beforehand (or after), we definitely recommend you try one of their restaurants in Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg or Sevierville. Ice cold beer is the name of the game no matter which one of their restaurants you visit and you can also expect:
* Fresh baked bread (with cinnamon butter).
* Fall off the bone ribs.
* Hand-cut steaks that are cut in-house.
* Sides and dressings that are made from scratch onsite.
* Kids’ Night every Monday from 5:00PM to 8:00PM with free ice cream bar and kid-friendly crafts.
* And of course, the aforementioned Legendary Food, Service, Margaritas and Fun!
See more on Texas Roadhouse at https://www.texasroadhouse.com.